[CentOS] Re: Unable to write video dvd using k3b

Thu Jul 31 16:39:26 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 7-30-2008 5:45 PM MHR spake the following:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Robert <kerplop-rphTv4pjVZMJGwgDXS7ZQA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Blush! I should have said "DVDShrink in Windows".  I haven't found a good
>> Linux substitute either, so on those rare occasions that I want to backup a
>> DVD, I borrow the Windows machine I have set up for the great-grandkids.
>>
>> My apologies for the confusion and the OT noise.
>>

> Rats!  I thought you had an answer to some of my DVD issues.  (sigh)
> I hear k9copy can do this, but I haven't looked too deeply into that
> one yet.  I had a lot of trouble with dvdshrink (on Windows) the last
> few times I tried to use it - disappointing and annoying.  Apparently
> there are a fair number of movies that it will not do, and I had to
> pick several of them.
>
> Thanks for the clarification (darn you!).
>
> mhr
This thread is bordering on discussions of illegal activity which I would
suspect the CentOS group would rather have go offlist to avoid any troubles
from legal types.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and