[CentOS] kernels and irc

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Thu Jun 5 18:58:31 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-06-05 at 09:01 -0700, Ray Van Dolson wrote:
> <snip>

> This is open source etiquette.  It differs from business etiquette
> where you are more than welcoem to berate and yell and holler about
> things because you're paying someone a lot of money.

Respectfully, when I was doing this professionally I didn't not permit
any abuse regardless of $$. I've hung up the phone, turned and walked
away many times. I made a *very* decent living in spite of this. I
didn't want and did not retain customers that thought their $$ bought
them rights to abuse.

It is a mutual respect issue that is not modified by $$.

I do my best to give basic respect regardless of $$. More and less is
then earned by the individuals involved.

MHO

--
Bill