[Fwd: Re: [CentOS] School Server Setup]

Sorin@Gmail sorin.srbu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:11:52 UTC 2008

Alain Terriault <> scribbled on Wednesday, June 11, 2008 3:55 PM:

How do you mean "big sophisticated setup"?

I think CentOS is rather easy to setup, in fact CentOS was the OS of choice when I first started with linux. I'm not fishing for flaming or trolling, just curious on why you think like you do. 8-)