[CentOS] Apache jserv monitoring?

Sean Carolan scarolan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 15:06:28 UTC 2008

> [scarolan at pstest-app13:~/ApacheJServ-1.1.2]$ ./configure
> --with-jdk-home=/usr/local/mercury/Sun/jdk1.5.0_01
> --with-JSDK=/usr/local/mercury/Sun/JSDK2.0/lib/jsdk.jar
> --with-apache-src=/usr/include/httpd/

If I run the configure command without --with-apache-src here is what I get:

configure: error: Could not locate one or more of the necessary Apache
header files.
    Please check that you have passed the correct location for the Apache
    directory.  Note that you must run either Apache's 'Configure' or
    'configure' program at least once if you have never compiled Apache before;
    this generates certain necessary headers files based on your platform.

This seems to indicate that it wants the apache header files, which
are installed in /usr/include/httpd.  Anyway if someone has an idea
how I can get a working mod_jserv module for CentOS3 let me know.