[CentOS] Re: Re: Re: CentOS 5.2 is here!

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Tue Jun 24 17:01:20 UTC 2008

Timothy Murphy wrote:

> Are you saying that simply running "yum update" on a Centos-5.1 system
> will convert it to Centos-5.2, as and when that is released?

At this very moment, if I do "yum update" on my 5.1 home server, it
tells me that it will get upgraded to 5.2 if I hit the "Y" key.

I won't do that yet, I need to be physically there to babysit it, there
are way too many hacks and moving parts on that machine.

But yeah, in a nutshell, just do "yum update" and it will take you to
the next version - 5.2

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/