[CentOS] Burning DVD with upgrade of cdrtools for cdrecord

Mon Jun 2 21:35:01 UTC 2008
Robert <kerplop at sbcglobal.net>

Dexter Stowers wrote:
> I am having problems burning DVD's from commandline. I was wondering
> if anyone else has had any luck using cdrecord-2.01 and cdrtools that
> is supposed to add DVD support? Thanks!
>
> --  Dexter

Not the tool you asked about but if you have already created the iso file:

growisofs -dvd-compat -Z /dev/dvd=filename.iso

will do nicely.

man growisofs and scroll down to the EXAMPLES section for creating the
iso on the fly.