[CentOS] rsyslog repo?

Wed Mar 5 16:47:00 UTC 2008
Johnny Tan <linuxweb at gmail.com>

Does anyone know of a CentOS-5 (el5) repo for rsyslog,
that's being maintained on a relatively regular basis? I
checked all the usual suspects (dag, karan, epel, etc.), but
they either don't have rsyslog at all, or they have an old
version.

Currently, I'm doing a rebuild of the Fedora-8 srpm, but
it's at version 2.0.2. I wanted to move to 3.11.x for the
disk-assisted buffering, and I was able to fix the spec file
such that the package installs and runs. But I'm having
other troubles with it (specifically with remote logging,
which I was able to get working with the 2.0.2 version).

So, I'm troubleshooting those problems as I speak(type), but
perhaps rather than reinvent the wheel, I just wanted to
check if there's an existing 3.x repo for el5, or if there
are people out there who've worked out these problems already.

johnn