[CentOS] CentOS 5 Evolution Update errors

Wed Mar 12 16:55:05 UTC 2008
Lanny Marcus <lannyma at gmail.com>

On 12 March 2008, "William L. Maltby" <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com> wrote:
> Message: 95
> Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 07:56:42 -0400
> From: "William L. Maltby" <CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com>
> Subject: [CentOS] CentOS 5 Evolution Update errors.
> To: CentOS General List <centos at centos.org>

> > Evo update on my 4.x worked just fine. 5.0 generated a bunch of
> > parsing
> > errors preceded and followed by a couple of I/O errors that appear
> > related to an unavailable URL.

Bill:

FWIW, I use Evolution daily on CentOS 5 for IMAP email. Recently, I have
been having problems, trying to close Evolution. Yesterday I updated
Evolution, via the update icon in the lower right hand corner of the
GNOME desktop for "pup" the Package Updater. So far, I am not having the
problem closing Evolution.   :-)

I did *not* update the evolution-data-server package yesterday.

Good luck on a quick and easy solution! Lanny