[CentOS] Yum update erased jdk, jre, and fuse-davfs2

Fri Mar 28 20:06:15 UTC 2008

I just did a yum update.  It pulled in a number of updates including the
latest firefox and davfs2.i386.

Then I watch the following show up during the cleanup phase of yum
(/var/log/messages):

Mar 28 15:42:18 nc2400 Erased: jdk
Mar 28 15:42:25 nc2400 Erased: jre
Mar 28 15:42:31 nc2400 Erased: fuse-davfs2

Are the first jsut removal of the alternatives?  How do I tell and how
do I find that message where I got what to do.  There were soo many
"alternatives" I tried til I got it right......

And something did happen to fuse-davfs2, becuase I now get:

/sbin/mount.davfs: can't open fuse device
/sbin/mount.davfs: trying coda kernel file system
/sbin/mount.davfs: no free coda device to mount

BTW, yes, I did reboot after the update.