[CentOS] Gnash 0.8.2 rpm for CentOS 4?

Sun Mar 16 02:34:35 UTC 2008
Dag Wieers <dag at centos.org>

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008, Robert Arkiletian wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is a Gnash rpm available for CentOS 4?
>
> I have tried compiling it myself but run into dependency problems.
> I looked here
>
> http://dag.wieers.com/rpm/packages/gnash/
>
> but there is only 0.8.2 for el5 not el4.

The buildlog explains it:

         ERROR: GST media handling requested but gstreamer-0.10+ not found
                Install it from http://www.gstreamer.net
                or .deb users: apt-get install libgstreamer0.10-dev
                or .rpm users: yum install gstreamer-devel

RHEL4 ships with gstreamer 0.8.7. Not every dependency is practically
satisfiable. Unless you prefer breaking the system and change your CentOS
into a RobertOS :-)