[CentOS] Re: A few questions regarding CentOS (5.0)

Sat Mar 29 19:12:19 UTC 2008
Morten Nilsen <morten at runsafe.no>

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Alan Bartlett wrote:
>> Please remember that there are also active CentOS fora. Perhaps this
>> may be
>> of interest:
>>
>> http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12678&forum=37&post_id=41742#forumpost41742
>
> That does indeed look exactly like what is being described and they are
> not fixing it in RHEL ... though you might try their patch and see if it
> fixes it for you.

I don't think that sounds like the same error at all, my screen switches
off and depending on what is going on doesn't switch back on right away
(like that one time when some process didn't start up and I had to ssh
in to poke it)

Nevertheless, I tried applying the patch, and the result was identical..

--
Cheers,
Morten