[CentOS] Re: A few questions regarding CentOS (5.0)

Sun Mar 30 10:18:30 UTC 2008
Alan Bartlett <ajb.stxsl at googlemail.com>

On 29/03/2008, Morten Nilsen <morten at runsafe.no> wrote:

> I don't think that sounds like the same error at all, my screen switches
> off and depending on what is going on doesn't switch back on right away
> (like that one time when some process didn't start up and I had to ssh
> in to poke it)
>
> Nevertheless, I tried applying the patch, and the result was identical..

Then surely it comes down to an issue with either *your* video controller
card or monitor. Please now try the obvious, follow scientific procedures
and swap them out, one at a time. Clearly, it is a hardware problem and
nothing to do with CentOS - unless you can convince me otherwise.

Alan.