[CentOS] Re: A few questions regarding CentOS (5.0)

Sun Mar 30 10:48:17 UTC 2008
Morten Nilsen <morten at runsafe.no>

Alan Bartlett wrote:
> Then surely it comes down to an issue with either *your* video
> controller card or monitor. Please now try the obvious, follow
> scientific procedures and swap them out, one at a time. Clearly, it is a
> hardware problem and nothing to do with CentOS - unless you can convince
> me otherwise.

I will first have to find a new vga card to try that..
But I do know it isn't the monitor, as the three other boxes connected
to it never show this sort of behaviour..

I have found a way to provoke the flashes, by the way;
simply invoking ifup and ifdown triggers it.

--
Chers,
Morten