[CentOS] Re: A few questions regarding CentOS (5.0)

Sun Mar 30 11:08:06 UTC 2008
Alan Bartlett <ajb.stxsl at googlemail.com>

On 30/03/2008, Morten Nilsen <morten at runsafe.no> wrote:

> I will first have to find a new vga card to try that..
> But I do know it isn't the monitor, as the three other boxes connected
> to it never show this sort of behaviour..
>
> I have found a way to provoke the flashes, by the way;
> simply invoking ifup and ifdown triggers it.

Test #1. Original video card. Different monitor. Result #1?
Test #2. Different video card. Original monitor. Result #2?
Test #3. Different video card. Different monitor. Result #3?

Based on the three results, what can be deduced?

Alan.