[CentOS] Re: about mono

Sun Mar 2 09:56:10 UTC 2008
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

Roilan Cardoso Sánchez wrote:
> Hey mother fucker I'm not playing games, I'm trying to migrate dot net
> software in my company to mono, I'm putting my best effors in Mono,
> but this is a pease of sheet, the GUIs are not fine in CentOS, this
> comunity is a sheet nobody help, no body said anything usefull. Yes
> i'm begining in Mono but i'm not a newbie I'm master in computer
> science in the best university of Cuba, I have some certifications in
> development, be carefull how do you refere to me don't fuck me.
> Can any body say something or not? (if nobody can say somethis Mono is
> a pease of sheet, where is the super community, the friendsheep) fuck...

Mono is a quixotic attempt at tilting at windmills in a sea of
storms.     .NET is a constantly moving target, ever more complex.
anyone attempting to clone a moving target will never succeed.

that said, there's no call for the sort of language you've used here.
Mono's problems have absolutely nothing to do with CentOS project