[CentOS] Centos Freezing

Tue May 13 23:47:11 UTC 2008
Robert Spangler <mlists at zoominternet.net>

Hello,

For some reason at different times Centos will freeze and not allow me to do
anything.  This doesn't happen while I'm working on the system but after I
have locked my session and then return.  It could goes days without a lockup
and then the next time I try to log in it'll be frozen.

I would like to know if anyone else has seen this or knows of a fix or where I
could start to look to find out if there is a process or something causing
this.

I normally have the same programs running so I don't think it could be caused
by me starting and then leaving something new running.

Thanks for your help.

--

Regards
Robert