[CentOS] Bind Help

Tue May 27 00:23:54 UTC 2008
Filipe Brandenburger <filbranden at gmail.com>

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Joseph L. Casale
<JCasale at activenetwerx.com> wrote:
> How does one include a view in another? I have a view which matches one
> client that I also want to be able to see the view right after, but it stops
> at its first match.

In those cases, typically you setup one file for each kind
(only-in-view1.inc, only-in-view2.inc, in-both-views.inc) and then
include them appropriately in each view's zone file. I don't think
there is a way to stop processing after the first match, since BIND's
"include" mechanism is actually like macro processing.

HTH,
Filipe