[CentOS] Is there in CentOS 5 Compiz?

Thu Nov 13 21:57:31 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 1:02 PM, happymaster23 <happymaster23 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have one maybe stupid question - is there in CentOS 5 packages of Compiz
> Fusion? I am deciding between Fedora and CentOS to install it to my netbook
> and this is one of most important features that I want.

Suggest that you download the CentOS Live CD and see if CentOS will
run on your notebook and support all of the hardware. If not, try a
Fedora Live CD. Fedora will probably support more hardware than
CentOS. Make your decision between the 2 distros, if they both work on
your notebook. If not, use the distro that works.