[CentOS] iptables starts blocking outbound http traffic

Wed Nov 12 17:44:16 UTC 2008
Neil Aggarwal <neil at JAMMConsulting.com>

Filipe:

One of my servers stopped responding again.
This time, it was one of those which was not using
ESTABLISHED.

I am now convinced the problem is not in the firewall.
It must be somewhere in Apache, Tomcat, or my
application code (Most likely).  I think I
was seeing the firewall logs after I restarted
Apache since the responses were rejected since they
no longer were attached to an established connection.

Sorry for the red herring.

	Neil

Eliminate junk email and reclaim your inbox.
Visit http://www.spammilter.com for details.