[CentOS] Flaky graphics - need help nailing down the cause

John jses27 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 19:01:00 UTC 2008

MHR wrote:
> The video card is an nvidia ge7100gs and I have the beta driver from
> rpmforge (under dkms).

Are you sure that you are using that driver and *not* the "nv" driver which
comes with XOrg? With that one I've seen similar issues.

Ralph

JohnStanley Writes:

That is a good question for him, maybe better to post his xorg config file.
The standard driver will at times want to kind of like lag behind. Guess im
gonna do a DKMS only machine to see how it works out with video drivers.

John