[CentOS] OT Mailing List Spam

Bob Hoffman bob at bobhoffman.com
Thu Oct 2 18:31:49 UTC 2008

> Apparently you have not looked there?  Yes, it does.  That's
> what archives are for - historical records and information.
> It's a goldmine if you can remember how to look something up....
>
> mhr

Yes I have, just never looked at anything other than what I was reading.
Great..
Guess best thing to do is get a gmail account to use with mailing lists to
lower spam scanners on your main email..

Sigh..too late for this one...lol

You would think the program they use to present the information would
obscure that mail address. Really no reason to show it forever is it?