[CentOS] OT Mailing List Spam

Vandaman vandaman2002-rt at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 2 18:45:54 UTC 2008

Bob Hoffman wrote:

> Great.. Guess best thing to do is get a gmail account to use
> with mailing lists to lower spam scanners on your main email..
>
> Sigh..too late for this one...lol

Gmail? Yahoomail is just fine too. I use the addressguard and have
disposable addresses, so my main email is safe. Once spam starts
coming in, I cut-off that disposable and grow another one. 100%
zero tolerance is operated, any spam and its reported.

If you want your main emails to have less spam, never use them on
mailing lists, forums etc use Yahoo/Gmail etc When they get spammed
cut them off and get another free email account.

Regards,
Vandaman.