[CentOS] OT: C++ Newbie "Hello World" problem SOLVED

MHR mhullrich at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 20:12:53 UTC 2008

> On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 5:19 PM,  <vandaman2002-rt at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>> Oh no not another n00b. n00bs should probably have to go to boot camp or :-
>
> There are some very helpful people in the UK on this list. I am sorry
> that you have such disdain for newbies. Not all of us were born
> knowing everything.

I've noticed Lanny's name on posts going back as far as my own
(rocky-start) membership on this list, and I find it hard to believe
that he could still be considered a n00b, except, perhaps, by
comparison to some with 10+ years (or way more) with computers, Linux,
CentOS, etc.

Then there are some whose names are not even in the archives yet....

:-)

mhr