[CentOS] OT: is parted reliable?

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 14:54:39 UTC 2008

thank you!!!!

just who decides what is the correct list of stuff to talk about on this
list...

and then maybe the rest of us should have a centos+ list, for the other 8
billion things that we might run into that we're trying to solve/share
information for..

jeeze!

oh, my bad, this is probably off topic as well!!

this sounds like catch-22!! (yeah, i'm old!, and well read!)