[CentOS] OT: is parted reliable?

Spiro Harvey spiro at knossos.net.nz
Wed Oct 15 21:43:14 UTC 2008

> I'm beginning to understand why Vandaman was so stiff about his

And then those who genuinely need the help will be lost in a sea of
random threads.

Mailing lists need to be reigned in a bit tighter; for those of you
wanting to talk about random stuff, or wanting to talk about
"tangential" topics, you should be visiting forums like
linuxforums.org.

The argument of "choose what you read" is garbage in my opinion as
mailing lists are a "pull" medium. Subscribers are receiving all
messages. They don't get a say in that unless they completely
unsubscribe. On forums, you can pick and choose at your leisure. That's
the point of them.

--
Spiro Harvey                  Knossos Networks Ltd
021-295-1923                    www.knossos.net.nz