[CentOS] new list proposal

Morten Torstensen morten at mortent.org
Thu Oct 16 10:02:11 UTC 2008

Karanbir Singh wrote:

> What would you recommend as an alternative name for the list ? And it
> wont be 'offtopic' technology chatter, it will be very much ontopic
> there :D

centos-core, centos-base, centos-root, centos-system, centos-admin ...
just dropping in some. "tech" is a pretty wide term. This is not really
"recommendations", just some alternatives off the top of my head.

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten at mortent.org
//IM: Cartoon at jabber.no morten.torstensen at gmail.com

And if it turns out that there is a God, I don't believe that he is evil.
The worst that can be said is that he's an underachiever.