[CentOS] Problem selecting installation drive : 5.2

Fri Oct 24 14:25:34 UTC 2008
Alex H. Vandenham <alex at avantel.ca>

When doing the 5.2 installation the ONLY drive option provided is

mapper/nvidia_cbjcdhfe (250G)

My system has 2 SATA - 250G drives and I  want to use them in a RAID/LVM
configuration.

My question:

How do I get the installer to let me use DiskDruid to create RAID1 arrays and
then use LVM for the mount points?

What I've done so far:

I've verified that both drives are recognized by going to the shell screen and
using fdisk to access both /dev/sda and /dev/sdb - so I know they are both
available.

I've also tried using the Centos 4.7 installer where I can do exactly what I
want.

I've accepted the default and after a full install of 5.2 there is no raid and
total space is 250G.

I've looked at the various deployment guides and installation guides but can't
find how to do this . . . .

puzzled

Alex
===

dangerous content by Avantel Systems, and is
believed to be clean.