[CentOS] OT: is parted reliable?

Wed Oct 15 11:57:50 UTC 2008
Sergio Belkin <sebelk at gmail.com>

2008/10/15 Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org>:
> David Mackintosh wrote:
>>
>> How off-topic is it to ask precisely what is on-topic for this list
>> if questions and discussions of the included components belong on the
>> support mechanisms for those individual parts, and the rest (ie anaconda
>> and friends) probably belongs in the upstream vendor's forums?
>
> A bit of common sense comes in handy. Talking about something that the
> developers of a component need to weight in on is definitely best suited to
> the upstream lists for the component. If you hit specific issues with the
> implementation on CentOS, thats different.
>
> Random drive by surveys, and request for comments on a blog posts etc are
> definitely a waste of time for *this* list.
>
> --

Karanbir, OK, you're right, although I'd be more flexible, the subject
was prefixed with an "OT:". I didn't ask what do you prefer to be
president of USA if Obama or McCain, neither I was offering a way of
improving sexual power :)

But again, if you put the rules in that way, ok you're right. Sorry
for annoyances.

Open Kairos http://www.openkairos.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
Sergio Belkin -