[CentOS] Help me

Ralph Angenendt ra+centos at br-online.de
Mon Sep 1 09:05:12 UTC 2008

Frank Cox wrote:
> In newsgroup and mailing list postings, on the other hand, the convention is to
> put your reply at the bottom or in-line with the original message (and the
> original message is ideally trimmed to the minimum required to keep the flow
> of the "conversation" going.

I think *this* point cannot be stressed enough. I frankly do not care if
you top post or bottom post -  without editing anything out of the mail
you reply to it's just the same mess. From this point of view bottom
posting is even *worse*, as I have to wade through kilobytes of unedited
stuff which I have read before, then read what you (nothing personal!)
wrote, and then still have to figure out which part of the mail that you
completely quoted you were answering to.