[CentOS] OT: workstation recommends: Thinkmate?

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Thu Sep 4 23:54:29 UTC 2008

Am 05.09.2008 um 01:02 schrieb Barry Olddog:

> [...]

If HP is an option, I'd go for HP. I've never seen an XW9400
personally, but I'd trust HP on this one.
If you don't go for Quad-Core, you can pick up cheap(er) DC XW9400s on
ebay.

> I'm just leery of a maker that I don't know; I searched for reviews
> and comments, but found almost nothing. Maybe that's telling me
> something.

Thinkmate claims an impressive customer-list. However, they don't say
what each of the companies bought. Could be case-screws, but also a
train-waggon full of workstations.
I'd ask if they have them on display somewhere ;-)

Rainer