[CentOS] Re: DKIM - Read Yahoo's FAQ

Josh Donovan josh.dvan at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 12:07:03 UTC 2008

Bob Hoffman wrote:

> Um, no one has ignored yahoos mail practices.
> My server is set up correctly.
> I even took the step of adding spf.
> I talked to others with the same issue that use dkim
> It is still grey listed.
>
> After talking with yahoo, they indicate the change of ip
> addresses/server/hostname as main indicator.
> They asked for the old and the new ips, server, hostname to
> verify.
>
> But of course you do not read.
>
> So, you can stick your childishness up you arse and kiss
> mine while you are
> at it.

Looking at the headers of the mail you have just sent from a
yahoo client you have not followed to the letter Yahoo's
requirements 4-7.

http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2008-September/065243.html

Feel free to use the Contact Yahoo Customer Care button below the
FAQ. Stop being belligerent on a public mailing list. People have
issues other than Yahoo mail to discuss.

Thanks,
Josh.