[CentOS] Re: DKIM

Thu Sep 25 18:43:10 UTC 2008
John Hinton <webmaster at ew3d.com>

Toby Bluhm wrote:
> Scott Silva wrote:
> .
>> A "one stop shop" on everything CentOS.
>>

> I like that approach better. A new list for email only would probably
> lead to email threads on *both* lists, users being reminded to take
> the <select inappropriate subject> discussion to the other list, etc.

My point is we go unhelped by CentOS. There is no way I'm going to post
mail issues to this list. And this list would become unusable if we
started this. Talking about spam filters, milters and on and on and on.
Look what just happened. One single very simple question of the
thousands to be dealt with and the thread went crazy... at which point
it was suggested that we end this thread. So, basically, posts about
'all' things email are NOT welcomed on this list.... and should not be.

John Hinton