[CentOS] Replacing my Scalix mail server

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Wed Apr 1 05:12:59 UTC 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 23:57 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> Craig White wrote:
> > On Tue, 2009-03-31 at 21:48 -0400, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
> >

> >> And I need IPv6 so it is a mute point for me.
> >>
> > ----
> > http://grammar.about.com/od/alightersideofwriting/a/mootmutegloss.htm
> I am dyslexic. This is a trivial malaprop compared to many I have dropped.
> My dear wife has suffered much with this....
> But read "The Gift of Dyslexia" by Ron Burns. I think quite visually and
> 3 dimensionally; part of the reason I am in protocol design. I see
> networks and packets flashing around in my mind. Then comes the struggle
> to convert those images into words.
sorry...don't mean to pick on you and my brother is dyslexic so I get
it. I never pick on people's spelling.

I didn't relate the wrong usage of mute/moot to dyslexia and have a
particular sensitivity to the number of people who use the fairly
similar sounding words wrongly (and many do).

believed to be clean.