[CentOS] Upgrade

Mufit Eribol hme at onart.com.tr
Wed Apr 1 13:48:00 UTC 2009

Michael A. Peters wrote:
> Thomas Dukes wrote:
>> The error I got when I ran 'yum update' was:
>>
>> Error:  Missing Dependency: nss = 3.12.2.0-2-el5.centos is needed by package
>> nss-devel
>>

> Yes, that will do it - devel packages do need to be the same EVR.
> Sounds like you figured it out.
I have exactly the same problem. No nss-devel is installed currently.
But yum update always gives the below message:

Package nss-devel.i386 0:3.12.2.0-2.el5.centos set to be updated
nss = 3.12.2.0-2.el5.centos is needed by package nss-devel

I can't install nss-devel either due to the very same error.

Sorry Michael, I still haven't figured it out. No clue at all.

Mufit