[CentOS] CentOS Project Infrastructure

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 20:13:24 UTC 2009

R P Herrold wrote:

>> Leaving outsiders to wonder what happens if those few insiders have a
>> bad day.
>
> ... and we took heat for going public as well.  We have done
> what is right and accepted that not all will be pleased.
> Thanks for being in there, throwing rocks, Les

Don't misunderstand.  I think you have done and are doing a great job
but some things are out of any single person's control.  All I'm
suggesting is that it would be nice if there were an easy answer to the
question of "what if" those things happen to a few of you.  I think it
is a good thing that the question is being asked, though.

--
    Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com