[CentOS] CentOS Project Infrastructure

William L. Maltby CentOS4Bill at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 9 19:44:00 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-09 at 14:04 -0500, Ron Blizzard wrote:
> <snip>

> As for getting more people to use CentOS, I don't think squabbling on
> a public mail list is exactly the best way to do that.

OTOH, one man's "squabbling" is another's "open discourse", depending on
attitudes, "presentation", etc. That's one reason I tend to not freely
speak my mind, even with all due respect. Just too many "issues" can
arise and none of it is worth the potential aggravation unless I feel I
might have something to contribute that might actually provide some
benefit - even stimulating a positive thought in another.

As one could surmise, that kind of filter saves a lot of time.

--
Bill