[CentOS] Strange XEN on CentOS HWaddr Address Issue

Tue Aug 4 13:14:48 UTC 2009
Sergey Smirnov <sergey.a.smirnov at gmail.com>

Hi,

This commonly happens when you using Xen in the bridged mode (when you
reboot your system the first time, this is default Xen configuration).
You have to change your configuration to routed mode if you want to
prevent that in future.

You can get more info about network in Xen going by links below -

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenNetworking#head-d5446face7e308f577e5aee1c72cf9d156903722

P.S. my first experience with Xen starting from the same issue like
your (is was a problem for me, because I have dedicated server and
support stuff from hosting company every time when the NIC address was
changed want to kick me)... :)