[CentOS] Current Infighting

Sun Aug 9 16:17:25 UTC 2009
Cory Rainey <crainey at cvalley.net>

Most often, I sit here and read the posts because I don't feel I'm
qualified yet to be of help to anyone posting in this mailing list.  I
chose CentOS for my work file server because I had always used RedHat
and Fedora and felt comfortable with it.

I feel blessed to be part of this community and would be sadly
disappointed if it were to self destruct.  I appreciate the developers
and would not have a clue how they do what they do.  I have a great
product with support when I need it from the forums and help there when
I can as well.  That's all I ask.  I would gladly donate to the project
if there was anything left after paying the bills.  I'm sure my boss
would as well but, he couldn't even give me a raise this year and is
concerned about the future given the economy.

Cory