[CentOS] looking for RAID 1+0 setup instructions?

Sun Aug 30 16:38:08 UTC 2009
Götz Reinicke <goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de>

Rudi Ahlers schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Can someone please assist met with some software RAID 1+0 setup
> instructions? I have searched the web, but couldn't find any. I found
> a lot of RAID 10 setup instructions, but it doesn't help me.

Hi,

what is your purpose with this Level? I'm asking because I had done some
raid level tests some time ago with hardware raid controllers/systems
from 3ware, sun and iscsi-raidsystems and some softwareraid setups.

I haven't seen significant performance differences using different
levels. (I'm not comparing the controllers.)

Regards,

	Götz