[CentOS] Non official shop

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann ribalba at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 19:38:53 UTC 2009

On Fri, Dec 4, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 19:08 +0000, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote:
>> Maybe this link should be removed as I don't think Lance is still
>> involved? Or can we take it over somehow?
>
> That raises an interesting question.
>
> Are there any guidelines/rules/whatever for use of the Centos name,
> logo, and so on?  Red Hat has pages of write-up regarding their
> trademarks and logo which are actually linked on the Centos wiki, but I
> haven't found anything about the Centos logo and whatnot.

Very good question. I have been asked this quite a few times now. And
my response was always not to make profit from it and advertise it on
the ML if you use it. But I agree there should maybe be some
"official" page stating what is allowed and not. Maybe this needs to
be discussed first :)

Cheers Didi

--

My www page: www.ribalba.de