[CentOS] Donation programme

Mathieu Baudier mbaudier at argeo.org
Sat Dec 19 09:53:26 UTC 2009

Really funny, I was just thinking of this this morning as well!
(Christmas spirit I guess, or the gratefulness for latest bunch of 5.4
updates...)

I support the question and add:
It there a way to get receipts, etc. in order to book such a donation
as a company charge/expense?
Is the target organization by chance somehow registered in the European Union?