[CentOS] routing with 2 ISPs

David Hláčik david at hlacik.eu
Mon Dec 21 11:06:13 UTC 2009

> Each VLAN has it's own DHCP which assigns ip address with netmask
> 255.255.255.0 and uses particular VLAN interface on router as a
> gateway. If I will do so. I will lost a route between my VLAN's that
> way and I do not want to use netmask 255.255.0.0 so computers in local
> lan can communicate without router.

Well, actually they will also be not reacheable, since I am using
switch with configured VLAN, so subnets can not physically reach each
others.

 I have done little research and I have noticed :
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifup-routes which seems to use
route-$IFNAME and rule-$IFNAME files, passing lines to ip command.
Maybe I can try a little game in this area.

Thank you and Best Regards,
David Hlacik