[CentOS] SFTP - stalled - on large files

Tue Dec 22 11:31:48 UTC 2009
JS <jses27 at gmail.com>

---

Just an idea or thought on it.  You never said what the file size was or did
you?  My idea is that is, there not a file size limitation on transfer to
and from the server?  I thought there was?  Check you vsftpd.conf out or
what ever ftp server your running for the size limitation.  Maybe some help
or maybe not?

John