[CentOS] What does system-config-netboot do???

clemens at dwf.com clemens at dwf.com
Wed Jan 7 07:16:15 UTC 2009

Having given up on getting system-config-netboot to work (reading the
pointers I have received to the wiki, say it is broken), I have the
simple question "What is it suposed to do???"

I have tried to look at the code, but its written in python and
I cant follow the logic.

Im sure I can easily do whatever is necessary at the command line
If I just knew what it was trying to do with its cute user interface
(and dont get me started on broken, cute, user interfaces...)

                                        reg at dwf.com