[CentOS] vixie-cron package from RHEL 5 FasTrack?

Fri Jan 16 21:37:48 UTC 2009
Alfred von Campe <alfred at von-campe.com>

On Jan 16, 2009, at 15:49, Ned Slider wrote:

> I've rebuilt most of the upstream fastrack packages for CentOS-5.2
> here:
>
> http://centos.toracat.org/ned/CentOS-5/testing/
>
> Usual disclaimers apply - provided "as is", and use at your own risk.

Great, I grabbed a copy but will probably not install/test it until
next week.

> My (limited) understanding of upstream's Fastrack channel is that
> these
> bug fixes will be released into the next point update release (e.g,
> RHEL-5.3).

Yeah, that was my impression as well.  I wonder how Red Hat decides
what goes into updates and what goes into FasTrack.

In any event, thanks for making this available, Ned.

Alfred