[CentOS] Need to rebuild installation CD

Fri Jun 19 07:33:52 UTC 2009
Chadley Wilson <chadley at pinteq.co.za>

Hi All,

I would be lying if I said I am a newbie, but I am rusty so please bear with me.
I am looking for a how-to for Redhat or Centos to remake the installation CD.

First let me explain:
I have an installation disc supplied to me, with centos 5.2 which has kickstart, post and pre installation scripts which run.

The problem we have is that the CD does not support our CDROM (it8213).  I have managed to compile the driver from the sources, and I have a boot stiffy. So I have managed to load the server, the problem is that we need to load about 10 of these server every week and the Linux guru (me) is not always able to drop his work and load servers.
I need to implement the driver on the installation CD so that the kickstart file is read and run

Is there a way to hack around this problem?

Can anyone guide me through this process or give me a work around please.

Pinnacle Technology Holdings E-Mail Disclaimer:

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Pinnacle Technology Holdings any of it's divisions or affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of it is strictly prohibited.