[CentOS] Clonezilla SE with CentOS5

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 17:40:02 UTC 2009

Michael Peterson wrote:

> Please let us know how it works for you.
> I did not know that you could install it on CentOS.
> I just started looking at it lately and can not get the live CD to work
> on new or old hardware.
> I have used PartImage and hoped it would be easier to use but no luck
> even getting it up to test yet.
> Glad to read that someone has gotten it to work.

How does the live CD fail for you?  Installing the DRBL package on a
Centos server basically gives you PXE network boot capability, but once
you've booted into clonezilla it is pretty much the same thing you would
have if you booted the live CD and mounted network storage from the
server - and either way works with most of the hardware I've tried.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com