[CentOS] Getting ready for CentOS 5.4

Sorin Srbu sorin.srbu at orgfarm.uu.se
Fri Mar 27 09:31:33 UTC 2009

I've recently migrated a dozen or so RHEL3-machines to CentOS5 for our
university linux course-farm. The machines are used by students as I write
this. Students use them, and knowing prying students, CentOS still works like
a charm and so does the molecular modeling software running off of CentOS.

The handful of new Intel i7-calculation machines we recently bought for our
group of Ph. D.-Students are awesome and just hilariously fast with CentOS5.

I'm very happy with CentOS!

Good enough feedback? 8-}
--
/Sorin