[CentOS] How to setup a "secondary DNS server" pulling zones from Win2k3?

Fri Mar 6 09:21:59 UTC 2009
Alexander Farber <alexander.farber at gmail.com>

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:05 AM, Alain RICHARD
<alain.richard at equation.fr> wrote:
> >But the replication of the reverse zone doesn't work yet - I get errors:
>
> >named[30219]: zone 42.121.10.in-addr.arpa/IN: refresh:
> >unexpected rcode (NXDOMAIN) from master 10.121.42.40#53 (source 0.0.0.0#0)

> You need to authorize the replication of the zone by the slave (linux) on
> the master server (windows).
> To do it, the simplest is to change the master zones properties on the
> windows server :
> - add the linux server as domain name server for the zone
> - authorize the zone transfer for all servers listed as domain name server
> for the zone (so it will enables the linux server to replicate)

Thank you Alain, but actually I have authorized both zones
in Windows DNS server settings - both for forward and the
reverse zones. But the reverse zone isn't replicated and  the
"file" (specified in named.conf) isn't created for the reverse zone.

I suspect maybe the zone name is wrong here?
(i.e. not accepted by the Windows prim. DNS server):

zone "42.121.10.in-addr.arpa" IN {
       type slave;
       file "slaves/10.121.42";
       masters { 10.121.42.40 port 53;};