[CentOS] lame server errors on my DNS server

Sun Mar 8 09:28:26 UTC 2009
fabian dacunha <fabian at baladia.gov.kw>

Dear Sir,

i m not a professional in DNS but have setup my DNS server with centos 5
runnign for almost a year ( before the same server had centos 4)
and was workin fine

But jus i receive a mail from ripe stating that my there r lame server
errors on my DNS server

i have bind ver 9.3 running

the errors were

Our checks revealed the following error(s) :

Zone: xx.xx.xx.in-addr.arpa
    Nameserver: ns1.kmun.gov.kw (IP address unknown)
    Error:      Unable to resolve nameserver
    Nameserver: ns2.kmun.gov.kw (IP address unknown)
    Error:      Unable to resolve nameserver

apprecite if someone could help me as to which file could have
misconfiguration errors .

no file has been modifies for long time

regards

fabian